StarLine Vehicle Security Systems
Responding to the ongoing vehicle theft ‘epidemic’ in the United Kingdom, we bring you the latest in anti-theft technologies – new generation smart vehicle security and monitoring systems by StarLine – possibly the most reliable, secure, and technologically advanced telematic solutions on the market today.
If you are looking to protect your car, van, or motorcycle in a smarter way, then you’re probably after a modern and reliable security system that takes into account such factors as the latest technologies used by thieves and seamless integration with the vehicle’s original protocols; a system that offers all the benefits of the latest advanced car telematic solutions, whilst being exceptionally simple and easy to use. If so, then look no further! StarLine products can impress even the most demanding of vehicle owners with their premium quality, user-friendliness, smart features, and, best of all, – they are affordably-priced, so everyone can benefit from tomorrow’s technologies – today. StarLine stands for smarter protection, smarter comfort, and smarter value.
We offer analogue and CANBUS based vehicle security solutions for cars, vans, motorcycles and other forms of transport, amongst which are:
Remote-controlled 2-way car alarm systems.
Smartphone controlled car alarm systems.
Car alarm systems with remote engine start (autostart).
Analogue (2,4GHz) vehicle immobiliser systems.
Digital vehicle immobiliser systems with ‘invisible’ engine blocking.
GSM, GPRS, GPS, GLONASS car alarm systems.
Free advanced car telematics and satellite services.
Free vehicle tracking and monitoring online in real-time.
UK’s Most Stolen Cars, 2019
1. Ford Transit Custom
2. Ford Transit
3. Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
4. Ford Transit Connect
5. Volkswagen Transporter
6. Fiat Ducato
7. Mercedes-Benz Vito
8. Peugeot Boxer
9. Renault Trafic
10. Vauxhall Vivaro
Amongst other frequently targetted light commercial vehicles are Vauxhall Movano, Citroen Berlingo, Nissan NV200, Volkswagen LT, Citroen Relay, Volkswagen Crafter, VW Caddy, Renault Kangoo, Peugeot Expert, Nissan Navara, Nissan D22.
Trends in car crime have undergone a radical change over the last couple of years as thieves have shifted their attention from luxury brands to regular passenger cars – compact city cars and family SUVs. These are some of the most frequently targetted makes/models in this category:
1. Ford Fiesta
2. Ford Focus
3. VW Golf
4. Vauxhall Astra
5. VW Polo
6. Nissan Qashqai
7. Vauxhall Corsa
8. Toyota Yaris
9. Ford Kuga
10. VW Tiguan
1. Mercedes-Benz A-Class
2. Mercedes-Benz C-Class
3. BMW 1 and 3 Series
4. Land Rover / Range Rover
(Defender, Sport, Discovery, Vogue, Autobiography)
5. BMW X5
6. Audi A3, A4
7. BMW 5 Series
8. Mercedes-Benz S-Class
9. Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10. Mercedes-Benz GLE
- Car theft CRISIS: Number of keyless entry cars stolen RISE – Is your car at risk?
- Keyless entry car theft CRISIS see £1million paid out a day in car insurance claims
- 13,000 catalytic converters stolen from UK cars
- Insurance payouts for car theft at highest level since 2012
- Boys, 15 and 16, steal a Ford Fiesta, pulled out of car by armed police…
- Police arrest 21 in crackdown on carjackings and violent robberies
- Masked gang snatch Audi S3 from Edgbaston driveway in brazen car key burglary
- Car theft hotspots in the UK: you are most likely to have your car stolen here!
- Car stolen from driveway in 20 seconds – Is yours at risk from the same type of theft?
- Car theft CRISIS: Is yours one of the easiest to steal? These can be stolen in seconds
- Police fail to recover more than half of stolen cars in Britain, new probe reveals – and it’s bad news if you’re in the West Midlands
- Revealed: the WORST areas for car crime in England…
- Almost all of the UK’s best-selling cars can be ‘unlocked in minutes’ by cheap gadgets bought online as watchdog warns of spike in ‘keyless thefts’…
- Hundreds of keyless cars are vulnerable to high-tech theft, new report says…
- Major security warning for Ford Fiesta owners as Britain’s most popular car at risk of keyless entry hack…